tiguinnarlugu sekund ilersorlugu
|Saamik||Left Hand||1 point for every 2 seconds|
|Talerpik||Right Hand||1 point for every 2 seconds|
*Note: At the 2014 competition in Qaqortoq the point value was changed to 2 points for every second.
- Grip the rope with both hands touching, palms facing in.
- Lit your chin off of your hands and lace your chin directly over one hand.
- Let go with the other hand and place behind your back.
- practice #28 kisitsineq tallormillugu first
- one side is often easier that the other
The timer starts once one hand is behind your back.
Time stops when:
- feet touch ground
- other hand grabs rope
- chin touches hand or drops below the ropes
- competitor drops off of rope
- getting in position with both hands on rope before timer starts
- waving to the crowd after first putting free arm behind back
All the weight is supported with one arm. This is considerably more difficult than the previous version where the chin rests on the hand. At one point for every two seconds there are theoretically 600 points available in 20 minutes, but in practice one minute is borderline impossible.