|Saamik Siumut||Left, Forwards||9 point|
|SaamikTunumut||Left, Backwards||8 point|
|Talerpik Siumut||Right, Forwards||9 point|
|Talerpik Tunumut||Right, Backwards||8 point|
- palms towards face, rope between teeth
- brace rope tightly with forearms so very little weight is taken by teeth
- bring torso to full horizontal after feet get to rope
- twist rope into ankle to secure control
Must move around the rope. No jumping. Both ropes must remain in teeth before leg leaves rope.
- one of the two lengths of rope comes out of teeth
- forward and backward variations done in succession without legs leaving rope
Get your cameras out for this one.