assaat avissaartillugit, pallortillugu, nerfallartillugu
- one index finger over ropes with palm away, other hand on ropes with palm towards face
- for forward version: after initial motion turn hand at angle so weight is on base of finger at knuckle area
- feet first version is easier
- other fingers wrap around rope on finger hand
- twisting ropes to find most comfortable position for finger
- doing forward and backward in succession without touching ground in between
In this series of moves only a single finger of one hand is on the rope.