assaat avissaartillugit, pallortillugu, nerfallartillugu, attornagu
- kick strongly with free leg
- wind up action is important, generate strong momentum to fling body into position over rope
- try to balance on hands over ropes when at top of rotation
Must move around the rope. No jumping. Most common reason for getting no points: stomach or legs brush against rope
- resting torso on hands when body is over ropes
- pausing at top of rotation
The final series of high rope maneuvers are a repeat of the initial series with the added requirement that no part of the legs, head or torso touch the rope. This is a supreme test of not only strength but coordination and balance. The moves also have the added difficulty of being at the end of the list, so endurance comes into play as well.