niaqoq qulaallugu, makissiullu nalaatigut tigullugu
|Saamik Siumut||Left, Forwards||3 points|
|Saamik Tunumut||Left, Backwards||3 points|
|Talerpik Siumut||Right, Forwards||3 points|
|Talerpik Tunumut||Right, Backwards||3 points|
1. Sit on the rope facing an anchor with a leg on either side.
2. Lean back.
3. Cross your feet under the rope and point your toes inward to pinch the rope.
4. Grip the rope behind your lower back, palm down.
5. Grip the rope directly above your head, palm up.
Directions – Forward/Backward
1. Rotate to flip under the rope. The lower hand is used to keep the rope centered on your back.
2. Use your core strength, contracting your entire body to stay as close to the rope as possible throughout the move.
3. Driving from your hips, corkscrew around the rope to the starting position.
*This move is demanding on your shoulders. Exercise extreme caution if you have any shoulder injuries.